Contact Details of Bheemeshawari Fishing Camp
Tariff : Mid Range - Jungle Lodges
Jungle Lodges tariff are all inclusive - Stay, Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast, Jeep safari into forest sanctuary. Jungle Lodges is run by Government of Karnataka and pioneers in Eco-Tourism. Jungle Lodges properties are well maintained and their packages offer excellent value.
Find Blog on Bheemeshawari Fishing Camp.
Blog (travelogue) is by an independent blogger, not associated with Travelpaisa or with Bheemeshawari Fishing Camp.
We search the web and shortlist relevant reviews for you to read before you go.
- Location : Serene river side location (on the banks of river Cauvery. Resort is just 100 Kms from Bangalore.
- Reaching There : Bangalore - Kanakpur - Satanur - Bheemeshwari. Excellent roads all the way. Follow sign boards from Kanakpura
- Accommodation :Loghuts that face the river.
- Restaurant : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are included in the package.
- Activities Fishing, Jungle walks, Coracle rides, rafting, just lazing on the hammocks, kayaking and zip lie
- Booking Online Booking at Jungle Lodges website
- Near the resort is the famous Mutahti Anjaneya temple worth a visit.
Day packages are also available
Related Video of Bheemeshawari Fishing Camp:
Video is embedded from Youtube. Copyright rests with original video creator.
If you need to unwind and cannot travel far, then Jungle Lodges Bheemshwari is the best bet. It is an oasis of peace and yet so close from Bangalore. I was under the false impression that the road to bheemeshwari will be difficult to manage. However, to our pleasant surprise, road all the way to the resort is in excellent condition. Our Honda City did not have any reason to complain
The staff are extremely cordial. They will help you with all the fishing rod and really make you feel special. The cottages over look the river. Hammocks are there for every cottage.
When I went to Bheemeshawari, it was in summer and hence the river had receded. Jungle lodges staff did mention that the best season is just after monsoons when the river swells up. We manages to sight crocodiles and catch some fishes and put them back to the river. There was not much crowd and hence, it was easier to get the fishing rod on hire. When the resort is full, apparently that could be a problem.
I certainly enjoyed every minute of my stay at Jungle lodges Bheemeshwari