Contact Details of Morritt Farm Holidays; KGF - Near Bangalore
Tariff : Mid Range - Homestay
Homestay packages normally include accommodation and boarding. Hosts provide well-furnished rooms and tourists can experience local culture too.
Find Blog on Morritt Farm Holidays; KGF - Near Bangalore.
Blog (travelogue) is by an independent blogger, not associated with Travelpaisa or with Morritt Farm Holidays; KGF - Near Bangalore.
We search the web and shortlist relevant reviews for you to read before you go.
- Location : ATR Morritt Farms is located near Kolar Gold Fields, mere 90 mins away from Bangalore. The place has scenic setting with lush green grass fields. If you are lucky, you can spot deers and black bucks.
- Accommodation :Basic accommodation. Morritt farms can be visited as a day trip too.
- Restaurant : Home made simple fare. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are included in the package
- Facilities Children play area, small swimming pool
- Activities Bullock cart safari, Black Buck sighting.
- The farm is close to Koti Lingeshwara temple - definitely worth a visit.
Morritt Farm Holidays also offer day packages which includes lunch and farm activities. Contact hotel for details.
This is a farm stay at just around 70 Kms from Bangalore. The drive is not more than an hour and half. To reach the farm take old Madras Road and reach Kolar and proceed onto Bangarpet. There is a detailed driving map on their website.
True to its name, the farmstay is set amidst coconut farm and fields. Excellent break from the monotony of urban jungle that is Bangalore. The resort itself is pretty comfortable. However, the attractions are
1. Tractor Safari to fields where there are plenty of Black-bucks
2. Bullock cart ride - kids will love it
3. Visit to the Mines - you need to inquire on this. That said, I feel the mines itself can be developed by Government as a huge tourist attraction
These activities are not very strenuous and is ideal as a weekend break. The resort is pretty homely and not much to complain. They also have the mandatory pool and kids play area.
I believe they are a bit understaffed - a bit more training to staff, getting some of the things organized and this could turn out be to be a great resort. However, I prefer it the way it is.
Strongly recommend Morritt Farm Holidays especially those who have kids under ten years